All Weather Furniture Cover – 8 Seat Dining Set
Dimensions: 300x170x90cm (Suitable to use on all large rectangular dining sets no larger than 300x170cm)
- LifestyleGarden Premium covers are made from lightweight 5mm ripstop polyester.
- They are easy to handle and take up little space when not in use.
- All garden furniture and lounge set covers come with a handy storage bag included.
- LifestyleGarden covers feature sewn-in cords with 2 stoppers at 2 sides of the cover.
- Temperature changes cause condensation to be inevitable. LifestyleGarden covers feature a breathable membrane.
- This membrane transports condensation outside and prevents water, dust and dirt from getting in at the same time.
- It is important to prevent mold and mildew from building up and extend the life of your garden furniture or parasol
- All our furniture covers contain no PVC, the trouble with PVC or Vinyl covers is that they do not breathe, PVC covers can only breathe through air vents built into these covers.
- Vinyl & PVC also becomes hard with low temperatures and eventually breaks down. LifestyleGarden covers stay flexible in low temperatures.
- PVC is also bad for our earth, our furniture covers are made of environmentally friendly materials that can be recycled after their useful life.
- LifestyleGarden recommend that all cushions are removed from garden furniture when being covered for long periods to prevent Mildew or Water Ingress
- Cover must be pulled over the furniture and secured around the bottom to prevent lifting
- In times of persistent rain, Pooling of water must be avoided by adding a suitable prop under the centre of the cover to allow the water to run off, creating a tent effect. Any damage to the cover caused by excessive pooling of water will not be covered under the limited warranty.
- The cover is intended to keep the furniture clean and to prevent debris from trees etc from falling onto the furniture. The cover is also intended to protect from rain and weathering, but please note that during periods of continued rain some slight seepage is possible along sew lines.
- Condensation build up is also possible underneath the cover, so regular ventilation is required in order to prevent this.
- This cover will not provide full protection for Cushions, so, while the cover is beneficial to keep cushions clean during dry spells, It is important to remove cushions when covering for extended periods, or when rain is expected to prevent damage from any slight seepage, or from condensation build up.