DuraOcean Nassau Bistro Set
Join the fight against plastic pollution and help save the planet with this hard-wearing, fully recyclable and stylish DuraOcean® chair.
Tackling a worldwide environmental issue, the DuraOcean® chair is an innovative product development that is built utilising ocean plastic waste such as recycled ropes collected from the oceans. This has created the world’s first commercially available chair made with industrial ropes, setting the benchmark for sustainable material usage and design.
This chair is made with 100% recycled plastics from marine ropes which gives this chairs it’s distinctive colouring while also giving it a strength and durability that will give you years of outdoor enjoyment.
Not only are the raw materials taken from recycled marine ropes, but the entire chair can be disassembled and recycled once again at the end of its lifecycle.
3 in stock
Features and Benefits
- Fully recyclable – This chair can be fully dismantled and recycled at the end of its life.
- FSC approved Eucalyptus timber – The eucalyptus in this chair is certified by the FSC as sourced from a responsible and environmentally conscious timber supply.
- Hard wearing – Built from tough recycled plastic, this chair has an impressively durable and long-lasting construction.
- Recycled material
- UV resistant
- Ergonomically designed
- Low maintenance
- FSC approved eucalyptus timber
- Chair Dimensions: H 79.8 x W 54.4 x D 54.8cm
- Table Dimensions: H 72 x W 60 x D 60cm